Rails are designed to beef up your XF Highcountry.
- Our extrusion features larger ribs for increased strength in all directions.
- Optimized approach angle to help the sled get on top of the snow.
- Carved from 7000 series aluminum--stronger and lighter, no more wallowed out bolt holes.
- Bomber version has minimal cutouts for maximum strength
- Add some of our rail stiffeners for the strongest package on the market.
- Rear idler size designated as "Stock" use stock idler wheels and axle
- Rear idler size designated as "9" use IceAge axle and 9" wheels
- 2 rails
- 2 hi-fax
- 4 bumpers and hardware
- 2 tips and hardware 2 idler adjuster housings, bolts, and mounting hardware
** Stock Idler wheel blocks require slight filing to fit over the larger rib on Ice Age rails or you can purchase Ice Age specific wheel blocks in our online store.
For customers wishing to stretch this to a 153" + you will need to use Proclimb M Rails, 12-13 XF models use 12-13 Proclimb M Rails.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.