BACKWOODS BMP Gen5 154 Short Tunnel
Couldn't load pickup availability
THIS BUMPER IS FOR A 146 TUNNEL. X PACKAGE SUMMIT, SUMMIT EXPERT, AND FREERIDE 154 (WITH SHORT TUNNEL WILL USE THIS BUMPER) ( IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT BUMPER TO ORDER PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US FOR CLARIFICATION BEFORE ORDERING )
Now presenting the ALL NEW Gen5 specific rear bumper for Skidoo.
This Bumper is the furthest-reaching bumper in the industry. By reaching past the hinge point, that is the drop bracket, customers are ensured proper energy displacement in the event of a high energy impact, and more properly prepared for high load situations!
WE STAND BEHIND OUR PROCESS AND OUR PRODUCTS
- ALL NEW flush mount integration
- All new fully chamfered design.
- Tig welded and Fully Machined
- 6061 t-6 Aluiminum schedule 40 pipe
- 1/4 inch 6061 T-6 protection plate- THAT IS TWICE THE THICKNESS compared to competitors.
- Textured black powder-coated grab bar
- Powder coated to your choice of color!
- Customer satisfaction GUARANTEED
* The factory BRP removable snow flap does not attach to our grab bar like it would with a factory bumper. Our grab bar is moved closer to the tail light. Causeing straps to be a bit short. We will work on a solution for customers wanting to use the BRP Removable flap, But for the time being customers have reported making their own straps or a bracket to extend the straps closer to the grab bar *
All Hardware Included, easy online instructions, Dedicated support, and the BACKWOODS PROTECTION PLAN all come with this product.
PROTECTION PLAN: Smash up your bumper? Send us an email at Support@backwoodsbmp.com and we will send you a coupon for 50% off your replacement!
Initial price is for RAW, additional cost is for powdercoat process.
* if issue with seeing powder coat colors make sure to scroll down color menu for all available factory colors *
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.