THE WAY IT SHOULD HAVE CAME FROM THE FACTORY. WE ARE DEDICATED TO OUR CUSTOMERS. WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING YOU WHAT THE FACTORY HAS NOT!!
For the 2023 season all BackwoodsBMP rear bumpers will venture past this “breakpoint”. Our focus is again to divert and disperse energy throughout the snowmobile, transforming what would be an unfavorable situation, into a progressive result. This bumper provides you a GRAB BAR as well as more reinforcement to the curet tunnel stiffner. By reaching past this “break/bend/snap/crash point”, energy is now able to effectively communicate amongst components to further dissipate and disperse, where before there would be no choice but to unleash the full potential where previous bumpers cease to exist.
The all new Lynx rear bumper is a force to be reconded with. By taking into consideration the forces and strains that go into everyday riding we have designed a bumper that targets the true problem areas of our machines design.
- Engineered design
- ALL NEW flush mount integration
- All new fully chamfered design
- Machined 6061 t-6 Aluminum
- Most forward-reaching bumper in the industry
- Built to transfer energy throughout snowmobile
- All New 3 piece design to ensure performance and protection.
- All mounting hardware included
- Textured black powder coated grab bar
- 50% off replacement plan! smash it up? we will replace it with another 50% off!
* The factory BRP removable snow flap does not attach to our grab bar like it would with a factory bumper. Our grab bar is moved closer to the tail light. Causeing straps to be a bit short. We will work on a solution for customers wanting to use the BRP Removable flap, But for the time being customers have reported making their own straps or a bracket to extend the straps closer to the grab bar *
THIS BUMPER DOES NOT FIT LYNX BOONDOCKER.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.