Our Arctic Cat Billet Upper/Chromoly Lower A-Arm Kits were built for the serious rider that wants the clean machined look that billet offers! Our Chromoly Lower A-Arms provide maximum clearance, durability and reliability that you need for serious backcountry, tree boondocking, cliff dropping and air grabbing action.
Our Billet Upper A-Arms are cut from solid block aluminum for extreme strength and are lighter than the flimsy forged aluminum OEM Upper A-Arms. Comes in Raw finished Aluminum or Anodized Black for that custom look and to withstand the elements for years of use. Our Chromoly A-arms are made from premium grade 3/4" and 1“ O.D. thick wall Chromium-Molybdenum Steel which makes our arms stronger and lighter than the standard aluminum forged OEM A-Arms. Compatible with OEM ball joints and powder coated finish to withstand any riding conditions you dare to take on. Take your adventures to the next level and Rule Your Domain.
• Lighter than the standard aluminum forged OEM a-arms
• Durable to withstand any riding conditions
• Compatible with OEM Ball Joints
• Made from premium grade Chromoly Steel.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.