THIS IS ON PRE-ORDER
The new CFR FTP riser is designed to be used on Polaris snowmobiles with a flat top steering post. Its wide stance contributes to less bar flex for more control. This clean, modern design replaces the need for a T-post or Pivot Tube Adapter. The FTP creates a distinctive look and a stronger connection for the Polaris cockpit.
Available in 6 different rises and 6 different colors*.
- CNC machined from high strength 6061 - T06 aluminum.
- Tumbled, anodized and laser-etched for a durable, long lasting finish.
- Available in 1.5", 2", 2.5", 3", 3.5", 4.0" heights.
- 1.5” FTP ALLOWS FOR LOWEST POSSIBLE SETUP IN THE SNOWMOBILE INDUSTRY (WITH ROOSTER).
- WILL WORK WITH ALL 1-1/8” OVERSIZED HANDLEBARS.
- BUILT FOR USE WITH OUR MISFIT, KESTERKE, Boondocker 2.0, Turcotte, Rooster 2.0 OR Munster Bar BUT WILL WORK WITH ALL AFTERMARKET AND STOCK HANDLEBARS.
- Hand-made by robots in BC, Canada.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.