THE ROOSTER 2.0 IS AN OVERSIZED BAR, MEASURING 1 1/8" AT THE CLAMPING AREA. VERIFYING FIT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
A 7/8" TO 1 1/8" OVERSIZE ADAPTER OR KNUCKS RISER MAY BE NEEDED DEPENDING ON THE RISER YOU CURRENTLY HAVE.
*BAR PAD SOLD SEPARATELY*
The Rooster 2.0 is the evolution of our original straight bar. The bar is suitable for a range of different riders, from hill climbers looking for a narrow, precise setup to smaller riders looking to get their hands as low as possible. The 28” wide Rooster 2.0 features an oversize 1 1/8” diameter clamping area and 12˚ of pull back.
Our entire lineup of handlebars is built from the inside out starting with high-quality, double-butted, heat-treated 7075 aluminum for a strong and lightweight base. The center clamping surface is an oversized 1 1/8” thick for maximum strength and stiffness and the bars gradually taper to 7/8” at the grips for easy control installation and maximum comfort. Our proprietary construction allows energy to dissipate over this gradual tapering thickness within the inner core resulting in a stronger bar that dampens hard hits and also gives the user better feel for what’s going on underneath the snow.
- 12° pull back
- 28" width
- Oversize 1 1/8" clamping area
- Made from 7075 heat-treated super aluminum with flex technology.
- Strong, lightweight and built to last.
- Better positioning than stock bars and way stronger! 7075 aluminum dissipates bumpy conditions more effectively, keeping you fresh and riding longer.
- Vertical and horizontal positioning graphics for perfect centering and pull back angulation.
- Custom graphics and 2 colorways; Hot Pink, Flat Black.
- Bar Pads sold separately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.