Heavy duty replacement slide rails for your Gen 4 Chassis Ski-Doo Summit
- Cut from 7000 series aluminum on our proprietary Lightweight extrusion allowing for maximum strength and minimal weight.
- Kits come with 2 rails, 2 hyfax, fasteners and instructions.
- **Rails are pre-drilled to accept our ULTRALIGHT rail braces. These go under the rear bump stops and bridge the low center section of the rail required by the summit's suspension design. This allows you to maintain maximum rail strength on big impacts without sacrificing skid travel by increasing rail height. ULTRALIGHT rail braces are highly recommended for Summit riders who like to hit jumps and drops!**
- Our 174 rails are designed to stretch the 154/165 skid out to 174/175" tracks. The factory 175 has different shock mountain and is a different rail. For factory 175, order the 175 length rails, to stretch get the 174.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.