The incredibly bright Voyager helmet light is the smallest, lightest, and baddest helmet light of them all. If you’re ready for some serious lumination, then this is the light for you. Designed for the extreme night riders of the world, the rechargeable lithium-ion battery will run at full power for over 3 hours. Our optics provide a nice, wide and even beam pattern that prevents the “tunnel vision” effect that competitor lights often produce. Weighing in at just 2.1 ounces, you won’t even be able to feel this light on your helmet.
The Voyager light uses the GoPro® mounting system, making it easy to mount the light anywhere you want (helmet, handlebars, number plate, etc). If you are wearing the light on your helmet, we recommend carrying the battery in a backpack with the provided 4′ of cord. The waterproof battery also comes with an insulated neoprene pouch with a velcro strap for attaching to your handlebars. The Voyager can be used as either a helmet light or as your primary dirt bike headlight, as it will easily outshine any stock lighting.
There are three power settings; low, medium, and high. The lithium-ion batteries allow the light to stay bright throughout the duration of the battery use. The Voyager comes with 4 battery power level indicator lights, allowing you to always know the range of your remaining battery power.
Perfect for dirt biking, snow biking, snowmobiling, ATV’s, skiing, enduro riding & more.
- EXTREMELY BRIGHT 2100 lumen CREE L2 LED Technology. Our even beam pattern doesn’t leave you with tunnel vision on the trail like many other lights.
- GoPro Mount Compatible – Attach our lightweight light to your motorcycle helmet or number plate with the included GoPro style mounts.
- Aluminum Lightweight Construction – weighing only 2.1oz. Lumens per ounce, this is the lightest helmet light on the market.
- Extended Battery Life – Our high capacity battery allows you to run on high beam for 3+ hours. Low beam will give you 12+ hours.
- Storage Case Included – Keep your light kit organized and ready to use in your backpack.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.