Designed for your XM chassis Freeride with T-Motion Rear suspension
- Carved from 7000 series aluminum--stronger and lighter
- Reshaped and beefed up--cooler and stronger
- Taller profile in tail section and no holes below bump stops
- Non kicked up for increased performance in deep snow!
- Bomber version has minimal cutouts for ultimate strength
- For model year 2013 and up XM
- Lengths: 146, 154, 163, and 174*
**Rails are pre-drilled to accept our ULTRALIGHT rail braces. These go under the rear bump stops and bridge the low center section of the rail required by the summit's suspension design. This allows you to maintain maximum rail strength on big impacts without sacrificing skid travel by increasing rail height. ULTRALIGHT rail braces are highly reccomended for Summit riders who like to hit jumps and drops!**
- 2 rails
- 2 hi-fax
- 4 bumpers and hardware
- 2 tips and hardware
- 2 idler adjuster housings, bolts, and mounting hardware
*All 146-174 rails have the same suspension hole pattern, to stretch your freeride, just order the longer set. If your sled did not start as a summit freeride, these will not bolt on and extend your skid.
165 rails are designed to accommodate the new 3.5" Pitch Tracks. We highly recommend an anti stab for this application.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.