ZBROZ POLARIS RMK X2 EXIT REAR SHOCK AGGRESSIVE
Couldn't load pickup availability
ZBROZ X2 Exit Rear Shock are our top performance piggyback reservoir shocks built for the rider with extra weight and offers you complete control over your riding experience. Our X2 Series rear shock come with compression adjustability, equipped with tuned single rate spring, adjustable pre-load and is dynamically valved/tuned specifically for you and your preferred riding terrain. The coil-over spring setup will deliver that smooth plush ride on those whooped out trails yet aggressive enough to handle larger hits, jumps and drops.
ZBROZ EXIT X2 Series Ski Shocks were designed for serious riders who want the performance and reliability of coil over gas shocks and compression adjustability. Built to endure the toughest terrain and climates with hard anodized wear resistance on all surfaces, Billet 7075 high flow valving pistons, Billet 6061 valving assembly and flow friction wear bands. Now you can dial in your ride at the click of button.
- Built to support extra weight
- Compression Adjustable
- Rebound Adjustable
- 1.5" Shock Body I.D.
- 1.5" Reservoir Body I.D.
- Hard Anodized for Extreme Wear Resistance on all surfaces
- Billet 7075 High Flow Valving Piston
- Billet 6061 Valving Assembly
- Flow Friction Wear Band
- 5/8" Micro Polished Chrome Shaft
- Delrin Crossover Spring Divider
- High Performance Closed Cellular Foam Bump Stop
- Advanced Seal Head Technology
- Black High Tensile Wire Springs
- Billet 6061 Eyelets
- MADE IN THE USA
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.