Some of the Ski-Doo models equipped with the rMotion X suspension have OEM shocks that lack adjustability and do not deliver real performance and ride quality long term. Loss of ride height and consistent bottoming out are two common problems. EXIT Shocks come with additional features like compression and rebound adjustability and factory-tuned valving. Giving you that smooth plush ride through the nastiest whooped-out trails, yet aggressive enough to handle larger jumps and drops.
X2 Series Features Include:
- Compression Adjustable Knob
- Rebound Adjustable Knob
- 1.75" Shock Body I.D.
- 1.75" Reservoir Body I.D.
- Billet 7075 High Flow Valving Piston
- Billet 6061 Eyelets
- Low Friction Wear Band
- 5/8" Micro Polished Chrome Shaft
- Advanced Snow Seal Head Technology
- MADE IN THE USA
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.